Presenting our Cariboo Gold Wilderness Adventure Experience...
Begin your adventure by soaring over snow-capped mountains in a quintessentially 'frontier' bush plane. You will arrive and depart the resort by this private float plane charter.
Stay in style under white canvas on the Ridge at Siwash. Discover glamping (glamorous camping) at its finest while sleeping amidst Nature in one of our exclusive canvas cabins—lavish safari-inspired tents.
Dine on our 5-star pasture-to-plate cuisine. Sip on the best of wines from BC's cottage wineries. And luxuriate in our frontier-style spa.
Choose daily from our many privately guided adventure activities. There's something to satisfy everyone, and you can play together or choose two separate adventures each morning and afternoon if you have different interests. Then join up to experience a full day power boat adventure on a pristine wilderness lake.
This is a world-class, luxury wilderness resort adventure in an eco-friendly, authentic setting. Enjoy complete privacy and panoramic views of the ranch meadows, lake and surrounding wilderness. Each glamping tent offers 1,000 square feet of living space surrounded by nature; there are two rooms including a living room area with fireplace, spacious sundeck and heated en-suite bathroom within the tent. Each has two king beds, or one king bed and two singles, plus a pullout sofa bed.
Food wise, you'll dine on delicious ranch grown, organic fare while sipping bottomless glasses of fine wines and local brews. In addition to the luxury accommodations amidst Nature, the 5-star farm-fresh food, beverages and alcohol, the Cariboo Gold package features the following activities:
Privately Guided Activities (available between 10am-5pm daily)
- SiwashSynergy™ with horses equine experience
- fly-fishing (2-8lb. rainbow trout on site; river fly-fishing trip by horseback)
- marksmanship (skeet shooting with 12 gauge shotguns; target shooting with 22 calibre rifles; tomahawk throwing)
- archery (progressive, cross-terrain course)
- wilderness survival
- safari to explore Crater Lake and waterfalls
- gold panning
- guided hiking and mountain biking
- outdoor yoga
- organic garden and foraging tours
Observe the beauty and intricacies of our native flora, while gleaning interesting facts about each plant, many of which are either medicinal or edible. Discover the fascinating habits and characteristics of wildlife that make their home here: moose, deer, cougar, coyote, wolf and black bears...
Self-guided Activities (available between dawn & dusk daily):
- fly fishing (provided you have done at least a half day of fishing with one of our guides)
- mountain bikes
- walking/jogging trails
- kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, canoes, row boats
- swimming (deep-water dock on Siwash Lake; wild rivers and lakes on the range)
- grass badminton court
- field sports (bocce; soccer; baseball)
- Return Float plane flight between Vancouver International (YVR) and the ranch float plane base
- Spa (one treatment per adult included, more available a la carte)
- Power Boat & Water Sports Adventure
Please call us at the ranch for details